Interview Coaching with a Certified Employment Interview Coach
Job Interview Training and Coaching
Are you anxious about an upcoming job interview? Are you seeking specialist advice from an ex-recruiter, hiring manager and career workshop facilitator, to enhance your interview skills? Do you want to learn skills, techniques and best practices to increase your interview success rate? Then you’ve come to the right place.
Did you know that 65% of applicants don’t prepare examples of the “value” they offer prior to interview?
Did you know that only 5% of interviewees follow up with hiring managers after an interview?
Did you know that there is 1 “killer” question you could ask in interviews that will make you “positively unforgettable”?
Imagine if YOU were the one that landed your dream job AND increased your annual salary!
You don’t have to imagine it; I’m 1 of just 5 Certified Employment Interview Consultants in Australia and I coach executives and aspiring leaders to “ace” their interviews and negotiate larger salaries.
Lack of preparation is the biggest, most common mistake made by job seekers when going for a job interview. Interviewing, and presenting yourself well in an interview is a skill; which is good news because preparation and practice will improve your awareness and performance.
Today, employers prefer behavioural-based interview techniques to analyse the personality and expertise of the candidate. Thorough preparation is essential to perform well in such interviews. Well thought out responses with strong examples that validate your abilities and value are vital if you want to stand out and negotiate a higher salary.
Tailored to executives, managers and professionals, our bespoke interview training and coaching service will help you to present yourself with confidence in a range of interview settings. During the session, you will:
- Discover how to prepare for interviews and make a great first impression;
- Learn strategies to overcome nerves and build your confidence;
- Find out how to build rapport with the interviewer and sell yourself effectively;
- Learn how to answer common interview questions and what hiring managers are looking for in your responses;
- Get help preparing responses to behavioural-based questions;
- Discover how to negotiate and secure a competitive salary package;
- Learn about interview follow-up and
- Get tips and techniques to help you stand out from other applicants.
Phone Consultation Options:
- Initial Consultation (1.5 hours) – $299
- Follow-up Consultations (1 hour) – $249
Engage Carolyn, a Certified Employment Interview Coach (CEIC) and qualified Trainer and Assessor, TODAY.
1 of 5 Certified Employment Interview Consultants in Australia